22 January 2010

And we're off....

School started this week! I'm taking 3 classes this semester. A little overwhelming but I'm excited to get 3 more classes out of the way. Three steps closer to graduating =) I'm determined to make this semester as stress free as possible....which means no procrastinating!! I have already decided that Friday nights are going to be my designated study nights! And I'm sticking to it!

It's definitely going to be a busy year for me. Two of my friends are getting married....one in March and one in October. Super excited and happy for them!! I'm in the process of planning the first lingerie/bachelorette party...any suggestions??



March Wedding - Luke & April

Isn't that the cutest picture of them?!?! =) April has been my best friend since 7th grade! We are two peas in a pod! I really don't know what I would do without her! I'm so glad she found Luke, they are perfect for each other. He's a great guy!!


October Wedding - Russ & Malorie
Beautiful Couple!! I've known Mal Gal since we were tiny babies. Our moms have been best friends since high school. She is my sister and I love her very much!! So excited about their wedding in Austin....it's going to be beautiful!!!
























































No comments:

Post a Comment